I took Genevieve home to stay with my parents last weekend. Right before I went to sleep, I spied some of my senior pictures hanging in all of their glory.
I got a good chuckle admiring my love of PansyJune. She was my prop for a series of shots.
I was so trendy and cool to pose with my cat.
I tried to recreate that coolness with a pajama/bathroom selfie with Kashmir.
I love how she looks all pensive and smart here.
Genevieve went shopping with YaYa.
I bought the outfit she's modeling.
I'm well aware that she looks as though she has lost her sheep.
She stayed one night with YaYa and Bob so I could host my besties. Kate and Megan visited for the evening. They brought their menfolk, but they are not pictured.
It was our first visit since Kate's wedding in November. We went out for tacos and margaritas, and Meg brought a key lime cake. It was divine. I chuckled over this picture. It's a good thing I'm secure with my size, because my tiny friends make me look like a behemoth.
In other family news, G decided she likes lemons.

Lastly, we Catholics are back to meatless Fridays during Lent.
G had popcorn shrimp for our geriatric 4:30 family dinner at the Bonefish Grill.
As talented as she is, she can color and work on her vocabulary words while popping shrimp in her mouth.
That's a pig, G.
We can't eat that today.









No comments:
Post a Comment