Our little family had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day weekend. Abby and Papi drove up on Saturday to hang with our girl. Abby and Genevieve took a little walk around the neighborhood.
We jumped in the car and raced to the nearest Face in a Hole.
I've said it before, but those things are like a magnet and I'm like another magnet that is attracted to that magnet.
You get my point, I'm sure.
I simply cannot walk by one of those things.
Sometimes a Face in a Hole can be quite humbling. In this case, my face barely fit in that hole.
No Jäger was consumed during that photo.
We met our besties at the Brockway Pub. We watched various fire departments pull engines and such.
There was a tent and green beer.
This picture is just awesome. I'm bossing Jamie and trying to get her in my photo. Jamie, BFF extraordinaire, certainly puts up with a lot of my sass.
We have been such a clan for quite sometime now.
Jodi noted that we were all wearing our gold Ray-bans, procured by the good optometrist on the left.
On Sunday, G and I mixed up some shamrock pudding to take to my kindergarteners at school. I made some extra for her class.
We adorned ourselves in green on Monday morning.
G had a new bow from Abby.
She eagerly carried her treats into school.
This adorable picture was snapped seconds before she tripped on that bag that was as big as her and landed on the concrete. Mother of the Year was immediately awarded!
Yes!
Sadly, we were not allowed to hand out our homemade treats. Store bought only is the school policy.
What?
But I'm Betsy!!!!
My kitchen is pristine!
That's organic milk, you punks.
Oh, well, the rules apply to me too.
G barely noticed as I slipped away and began consuming numerous tiny cups of pudding while driving my car.
When I picked her up she was happy to show me her shamrock crown.
It was a happy day!












No comments:
Post a Comment