Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cupcake Date

Guess who is doing better during daycare morning drop off?
This cupcake.

Genevieve's transition to the toddler room has not been without its fair share of drama.  She has been crying, flinging herself on the floor and I start my day at school all teary eyed.  She started doing better at the end of last week and I was so proud.  

On Sunday we ventured out between the blasts of snow to our beloved Flying Cupcake.  
Genevieve was intrigued by all of the pretties and ignored me. 


Until I started cooing the word "cupcake."
What you have there, Momma?


Pitter pat squeaked those little rain boots as she ran towards me for a bite.


In two seconds flat she was in my lap, ready to share.
We split one and Trinity was sure to capture a photo with the essence of Betsy.
That sounds like a perfume.
Sadly, the essence of Betsy is cupcake gobbling that leaves my eyes glazed over in a sugary bliss.


G wore her Margot Tenenbaum coat.  


She had the hair clippy too, but I decided to forgo the black eyeliner and cigarettes.  



I started my week as The Cat in the Hat for Dr. Seuss day at school.



I visited each kindergarten and 1st grade classroom, and loved all of their comments.  The most common was "You're the Cat in the Hat!" I never tire of their Captain Obvious comments.  They are the cutest.  

No comments: