Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2014

Going to "School"

My hiatus is due to busy days of school for both me and the little Lady G.  
I like to snap pictures of Genevieve most days to send to her grandparents.  Earlier this week I teared up a bit looking at how toddlerish my baby is.



She wears a backpack now, for crying out loud.  
She also talks in semi complete sentences.
"Coffee, hot!  Mama, careful!"

We ride the elevator sometimes at school, mostly because I like to laugh about how she follows school rules, even when it's just the two of us.


When her entire class rides the elevator, they all must sit down for safety.  
I love this picture below because it shows a hint of…
CURLS!


It appears that my precious is starting to get some curliness/waves to her hair.  
I could not be more thrilled.

She also has my lower lip issue.
I'm kidding.
She's actually sticking hers out.
I look like this full time.

We also celebrated Trinity's 38th birthday yesterday.
G was the birthday presenter.





That's all I've got right now.
No funnies.
We have some adventures planned in the upcoming weeks so I'll share those soon.

No comments: