Genevieve and I spent some time at the Children's Museum recently. I stopped for a Starbucks and ordered a child sized milk. This tiny cup is so cute.
This photo is staged.
I dumped that milk in her cup or she would have dumped it down her lap.
Liam and Jamie joined us. Genevieve continues to be totally enamored with this big boy.
We dinosaured it up.
I didn't even know this part of the museum existed. I'm so smart.
Thanks to Liam after about 20 minutes we were ready to receive our paleontology degrees.
I also picked up T's cake to celebrate with his parents.
I mentioned my husband like running as a possible theme for the cake.
This might be the most heinous cake in history.
It looks like the male icon from a public restroom is running from a disaster.
Abby and Papi arrived with presents.
The birthday boy chose dinner.
Since he's all kinds of fancy we had tamales from The Tamale Place.
Our fancy dinner was followed up with some dancing.
I turned on some 60s girl groups and Abby and Papi started rocking.
2 steps in and Genevieve would not be left in the corner.
Abby also showed G how to use our pillars for leg lifts.
Those ugly things should be used for something, I suppose.
Other than supporting the ceiling.
I forgot candles so Abby improvised with a lit match.
2 more weeks until our next birthday!
Genevieve is 2 on September 14th.













No comments:
Post a Comment