Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 1, 2014

More Fall Events


We have been having fun with this fall weather during the past week.  Last weekend we closed down Fall Break by attending a hayride, bonfire and cookout with my pal Jenny's family.
Margo, Genevieve and Rosie played a lot together.

We went on a group hike.


I was worried about the hayride because Genevieve can sometimes have texture issues.  "Itchy!  Tis itchy!!!!!"  For the life of me, I can't figure out where she got that trait:)
My fears were unfounded since she loved playing with the straw.



So did that husband of mine.
What a goof.


Jenny, Jill and I have been teaching together for many years now.
G's face here is too funny.


G was jazzed about Halloween all week.
She was able to wear pajamas to school on Friday, or jammy-tails as we call them.  


They made Halloween sugar cookies and I brought the sprinkles for her class.
It feels so weird to be on the other side of things as a parent.

We had the worst weather for Halloween trick or treating.
We had rehearsed saying trick or treat many times and I quizzed her right before we left.
What do you say when someone answers the door, G?
"My hava candy?"
Um, no.
That's not the verbiage we discussed.

Minnie Mouse was ready.




I'm really glad that I have my tacky SimpliSafe decal in the background for these pictures.
Now you know you can't rob me.
That signed already robbed these pictures of being perfect.
It should be on a stake in the yard or something.
Trinity lost the stake and this is his solution.
I'll be chucking that thing.


YaYa and Bob came for 4 house tour we completed.

The ears came off because "hurt!  hurt!!!!"  




She was far more interested in "I push a button?" aka ringing doorbells than in candy.


It was a Happy Halloween.

No comments: