Genevieve and I attended a lovely tea party on Saturday afternoon. Roncalli High School performed a matinee of Cinderella, and hosted a Meet the Princess tea prior to the show.
Genevieve would never endure a play, but a quick photo session/cookie face-stuffing session was feasible.
Cookies for me?
We dined with Margo, Rosie, and their cousin, Chloe.
I realized that I am the only mother on the planet who has not purchased her daughter a princess dress.
This is where G pondered this riddle-
which one of these is not like the other ones?
Which one of these does not belong?
Uh, that would be you, honey child.
I felt badly that she didn't have a princess dress.
I've added it to her Christmas list.
She loved Cinderella.
She wasn't sure about the stepsisters.
This expression is priceless.
I love that she still has the bow in her hair.
Genevieve is currently battling some heinous virus that made her vomit all over me on Saturday evening.
I'm not even kidding.
It was horrific.
It was like I had been slimed on Nickelodeon's You Can't Do that on Television.
We are still in the throes of illness.
YaYa came to the rescue so I could go to school.
I hope she is on the mend soon.








No comments:
Post a Comment