Happy New Year!
I'm hoping and praying that 2015 will be full of happiness and health.
2014 has been a big one for us. What Trinity and I will remember most about this year was that it was full of traveling adventures!
We started our travels in March with a Trinity-Betsy trip to Scottsdale for 4 nights.
G rocked out with Abby and Papi in Kentucky.
I'm not sure if this classifies as "travel" but we spent the night at the uber exclusive water park and hotel in Southern Indiana with YaYa, Aunt Katie, Caroline, and Briley.
In May I missed our family's trip to Pennsylvania to see Wellie because I was ill right before departure.
Wellie left her Easter egg tree up for G and they had a great time.
In June I celebrated my 35th with a weekend in Chicago.
At the end of the month of June we traveled for a family vacation to South Carolina.
In July my mom and I took G down to Jamie's lake house in Tennessee for a girls' weekend + Liam.
Trinity traveled with me to Texas right before school started so I could do some training.
It was seriously hot in Dallas in July.
September took us to San Diego and Genevieve's first plane trip.
In August I became a foot model.
I always knew it would happen.
I traveled downtown (which isn't really traveling) for outdoor yoga at the War Memorial and there was a photographer taking shots for my yoga studio.
She honed in on what I have always claimed to be my best feature. This has nothing to do with travel, but I would be totally remiss if I didn't include a few shots of my feet.
They look dirty.
In October we rounded out our year of travel with a trip to Maine.
Once again Genevieve enjoyed the hills of Kentucky with Abby and Papi.
It was a wonderful year.
I'm grateful for so many blessings in my life.







No comments:
Post a Comment