Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Fun Family Day

My little family went to the IMA for their first of monthly Family Days.  
The morning started with a showing of An American Tail at 10 a.m. with a cereal bar.
I passed on that.
I don't think G is ready to sit through a movie, let alone that terribly depressing show about that little mouse named Fievel.  I remember seeing it in the theatre as a kid and even then I thought it was depressing.  

We opted instead for clogging lessons with the Okee Dokee Brothers.  
They had a stage set up and an indoor park area with astroturf.  

G was ready to dance.  
She serenaded the waiting crowd with Let it Go before the performers took the stage.  



When they called for dancers, she was the first one up there.


She even danced with the head clogger.
Trinity's mother said that his grandparents were really into clogging.
It must be genetic.  


She needed a milk break after all of that dancing.  


The scene was just adorable.
This could so be my brother's living room.
He would love this. 


I did consent to making a Fievel mask.  


We also made an oboe out of a straw.  


My videos don't tend to do very well, but I will try once again to post one.
Here's our little clogger in action!




No comments: