Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2015

Another Christmas Celebration and a Haircut

 I have very few photos of my side of the family's Christmas.  Cousin Caroline was sick on Christmas, so our original plan to visit Tennessee was cancelled.  We missed Christmas with Katie, Chip and Caroline, but we had a lovely day at YaYa and Bob's house with Robby and Meghan.  







Genevieve was having such  splendid time with my parents that we left her there for 2 nights.
She helped my mother by smearing lipstick all over herself and picking flowers at Hobby Lobby.  


She got a haircut!
Thank goodness.
She was looking a little rough.  



She even sat in the chair by herself.
She did great with Linda, who cut my hair for like 20 years.  


All done.
You didn't think I would forgo the bow, now did you?



I think Dumbo has replaced Minnie for the time being.  

Jamie and I had high tea at the new Cake Bake Shop.  It was heavenly.  The decor is smashing, the food was delicious, and the waitresses wear pink and pinafores.
I'm not even kidding.
It ranks a close second to high tea at The Orangery in Kensington Palace.
It was that good.  


No comments: