Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life Lately

What have we been up to?
Well, I got an award for being an awesome mother.


I kid.
I just got this beautiful certificate on Saturday at a brunch at church celebrating moms.
Since Mary is truly the supreme mother, I just thought this was so pretty.  
I joined a moms group at church that met weekly for the past 8 weeks.
It was a lovely experience and I met a lot of great women who are now new friends.  We all have little kiddos and our weekly discussions focused on juggling family and faith.  

After the brunch we headed to Newburgh to visit my pal Nicole and her fam.  Katie, Chip and Caroline came up too to hang out.   



Of course my kid bossed everyone around.

I made Nic pose for a picture, just like I always did at the Delta Gamma house.  

We prepped for the pose (I hollered orders.)



I'm posting the blurry pic simply to admire the thigh gap in this pic.
It's just the angle.  
Y'all know about my legs.  

Get ready...


And smile!



That Easter bunny banner is a big jump from our college days where the backdrop mostly included drunk people and a lot of bare mid riffs.  That was big in the late 90s.  
So were halter tops.
Nicole had a few.
That hooker.  

Kidding!
The only reason I didn't wear them was because they required a strapless brassiere.  The only thing worse than a regular brassiere is one without straps.
No thanks.  

We had a great overnight visit with Abby and Papi.  We arrived at G's bedtime and then wallowed and played in our pajamas all the next day, no showers allowed.  No one was really looking camera ready.  

I can't sign off without some more great poses.  Stephie and I worked the ticket desk at the Father-Daughter dance.
It was a masquerade ball.
Or we are green hornets.



xo

No comments: