YaYa and I had a date with Genevieve and the Easter Bunny on Friday. Bunny visits are very high tech these days. We scheduled online and he was ready and waiting when we arrived to hop down that bunny trail.
She was not very interested in him at first.
I started to enjoy the gummy peas and carrots as I waited.
I adorned both of us in mint because I knew my child would not be sitting on those bunny legs alone.
And Boom!
Creepy bunny picture in matching spring colors!
That's my daughter, in case you couldn't tell.
Looking at her makes me think I'm looking at a tiny little mirror reflection of me.
While chasing my daughter around I found this beautiful sight!
A place mere miles away where I can medallion shoes and purses galore!
Oh Happy Day!
On Friday evening, Mother and I went to a 2 hour restorative yoga class at my beloved Invoke.
2 hours of yoga was followed up by 2 Filet o' Fish yummies for us!
On Saturday the 3 of us went to the Indianapolis History Center for Circus Day.
Dumbo!
Family photo props!
Genevieve was most excited about the screening of Dumbo.
It was a great day.














No comments:
Post a Comment