Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Snow

I'm sorry that I couldn't think of a a more original title for this post.  The snow is out of control.  Trinity had to snow blow us out again this morning after about a 7 inch snowfall last night.
I took these photos last weekend.
We suited up our girl.  




Thanks to the grandmothers, Genevieve was set.  YaYa took care of the snowsuit and Abby got a perfect toddler sized sled.  
We cruised the hood.





 Trinity pulled her in front of our house and down the street.  

I admit that this scene may be the only truly appropriate one for wearing my carnation pink boots.
I do wear them often, mostly when totally unnecessary.



This is the new smile.


She made a lot of snow angels.


Today she told us it was too cold to play in the snow and so we had to improvise.
There is a bouncy house hell located about 2 miles from our house.
Until today we had avoided it.
Due to the weather, Monkey Joe's was practically deserted when we arrived.

I discovered that this place is actually quite fun.


There were bouncy houses and slides everywhere.  G was in heaven.  
So was I.
Adults can only come in to "assist."  If by "assist" you mean "slide like crazy and jump when there's no referee in sight," then I totally assisted.  
Yes, I said referee.
That's what they call the disgruntled teenagers with whistles who keep everyone under control.
Oh, Monkey Joe, I like you. 

G agreed.
We will be returning, but probably only on weekdays during my school breaks.
Usually weekends at Monkey Joe's are bananas.
Oh, no I didn't!
I couldn't close without a pun.
A terrible one too.
Have a great week!


No comments: