The last few weeks have not been that busy. I just can't seem to sit down to write anything on here, so I'll give a quick recap of our latest activities.
Lady G had her dance photos taken recently.
We are in the final countdown of her first year of dance. I'm not sure that there will be a year 2.
It's a lot to pay for a child who typically spends at least 5 minutes of class eating a granola bar. This occurs after I finally break down from about 6 runs over to me whining for a snack.
She was very excited about her time in front of the camera.
We spent some time swinging at the park one day.
We have eaten quite a few dinners al fresco.
The whole gang came together to celebrate the fact that Dad is old. We had a fabulous brunch at Trader's Point Creamery and my child refused to cooperate.
Shocking.
Dad sat with his two grand girls.
We went for a little nature stroll and G loved on YaYa.
G had a heavenly afternoon with Charlotte, Liam, and Georgia.
She just settled right in and pretended that she was the 4th child of the family. She always does that with them.
I took a personal day on Friday for an appointment and some Betsy time. Of course that involved yoga and cake. I figure they sort of balance each other out.
Start your engines!
It's May in Indy, which is the best month of the year. I loved the checkered flag on my black and white cake. The entire piece was consumed while sitting in my car like some sort of hermit outside of The Cake Bake Shop.
Trinity and I played miniature golf at the new course exhibit at the IMA.
My favorite hold was #2 featuring Li'l Bub, a rainbow, and a somewhat questionably shaped putting green (purple).
I had not played mini golf in decades and it showed. I was terrible.
Trinity was not much better.
It was a beautiful day and quite a quirky adventure.

















No comments:
Post a Comment