It never rains in Disneyland, except when I show up with these goofs.
My Dad thought we might want to "wait it out, Liz."
Nonsense!
I packed a raincoat because I'm always prepared.
I encouraged my dad to buy a $10 Disney trash bag (poncho) and follow the pink stroller.
The first stop was the Main Street Starbucks. I ordered mother's drink for Cruella.
Dad said she looked like a villainess in her outfit.
We caffeined up while G noshed on her favorite fruit, pineapple!
They sell pineapple spears in little plastic baggies for like $3.99, which is both economical and good for the environment!
Way to go, Disney.
Snarf.
We went on Small World as soon as we arrived.
Close up pictures are really the most flattering for me, don't you think?
Bob and G went on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
That was the last one she rode with Bob next to her. He was relegated to riding with either me or my mother.
She said he made too much noise!
I guess he squeals and talks through rides.
Kind of like his soccer commentary.
Buzz Lightyear was the silliest ride. You just shoot your laser gun as you ride around and you get points for hitting targets. Dad had like 6,000 points.
I had like 1200.
I was determined to eat as many mickey shaped sweets as possible. I started with this raspberry macaron. It was an excellent pick!
Mother and I wedged ourselves in this little astro ship ride in Tomorrowland. It was like we were in a bobsled that flies. We were so wedged in there that we practically needed Vaseline and several Disney employees to get us out.
I wish I was kidding.
I am about the Vaseline, but not about the several Disney employees.
Vaseline is so passé. They used coconut oil.
We were nearing meltdown mode here. I did what I could with a churro.
By that I mean I fed it to my child, although I did think a good flogging would have been nice.
While I went to get the churro, she managed to take 106 photos of these ducks.
I'm not exaggerating.
She got herself together enough to go nanners on the carousel.
We ended day one at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, which deserves its own headline.













No comments:
Post a Comment