Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Fall Activities

I'm officially on fall break, so I plan to do a bit more blogging.  September flew by quickly!
We took Genevieve and Kate to Autumn Fest at our church.  It was like 85 degrees outside.
I wore shorts.  
No, really.


I promise.  


They totally look like they are praying in this picture.  I believe they were trying to distract themselves while waiting in line for a balloon animal.  


 Genevieve carried on her tradition of posing at the Art Museum in front of her new birthday number.


 The 3 of us went on a hayride during the museum's Harvest Family Day.
I took my firsties on their first field trip.  

We toasted each other with apple cider.  
 I discovered my little Marrion can braid hair.  
She just radiates sunshine.

Tiny Bestie Kate brought equally tiny Eloise for a Saturday afternoon visit.  


G and Eloise played like crazy for 2 hours.

We loaded up our menfolk and did it up with popsicles at Nicey Treat in Fountain Square.


I'm feeling so excited for a wonderful two week vacation now!  

No comments: