Sister and I hosted a baby shower for our sister in law, Meghan. She is due to birth our ginormous brother's child in November.
If she doesn't deserve a party for that, then I don't know who does.
Robby was 10 pounds and Mother had a natural birth.
By natural, I mean a torture session.
Thank God for modern medicine and epidurals!
We had children at the shower.
For shame!
Emily Post would chastise the hostesses for sure.
The good thing about having little girls there was that Meghan had a lot of help fetching presents. They also scurried all over my rug like little mice gathering and hoarding tissue paper before it hit the floor.
I'm not joking, I found the mother load of crumpled tissue paper wadded up in the back of G's closet like 5 days ago.
Little girls are weird.
I should know.
I was one.
Meghan was glowing!
I also served booze at the shower.
Why?
Because I'm classy.
Jamie and Jodi, aka the Strombergs, were not mad about the booze.
Cinda and Katie were not mad about it either.
Katie actually bought it all.
I probably owe her money.
Unlike the Lannisters, I do not always pay my debts.
Amanda and Kirby were really into the wine.
What booze hounds!
Ha!
My girl was happy to give the baby some of her books that are too "baby" for her. I was happy to give a gift that I had already purchased years ago.
Just kidding.
We gave the baby boy a new outfit.
Congratulations to Robby and Meghan!







No comments:
Post a Comment