Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Easter 2017

Trinity did not have to work on Good Friday, but G and I had to go to school.  Meh.
We decided if we had to go, we might as well look like human Easter eggs.


My bunny ears were on my desk at school, but I did wear them all day.
On Saturday morning we attended the egg hunt at our church.


Genevieve and Kate worked together as a team.





Since we certainly did not have enough sugar after eating donuts at church and finding candy, we decided to share a cookie at The Flying Cupcake.  Fun fact...I now buy only cookies from there.  Weird, right?




When we arrived home after our bunny cookie lunch, Abby and Papi had arrived.
Genevieve rip snorted her way through her gift from Aunt Shirley.
Shirl buys shoes and clothes for gifts.  
This is yet another thing I love about her.


We enjoyed the evening outside with some BBQ.


Easter morning brought this display.
Actually Patsy brought it.
G was tickled with lots of candy, art supplies, toys, shoes, and a new outfit!

 I was pleased with G's behavior in church.
She enjoyed yet another hunt for eggs in our yard.

It was a lovely Easter,

but let's not forget my favorite...





No comments: