Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 7, 2017

Pirate Night and Final Day at Sea

I had to wake my child after a 3 hour nap to go to dinner on Tuesday night.  
She was one cranky Snow White.  


She perked up when I told her she was going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get pirated up.
She loved her experience, and I loved it far more than the ridiculousness that we experienced in DisneyLand. 
The process was a lot simpler, and a lot less expensive.
Note her father's pirate reflection in the mirror!


Caroline did not do the dress, so she sat only for hair and makeup!


They were ready to swashbuckle.  
Pirate Night involved dancing and a party on the top deck, complete with fireworks.
I didn't love it.
I would have preferred another show while I downed peanut M&Ms.









This might be my favorite picture of the entire trip.


The show did not start until 9:30, so it was a late one for us.
Wednesday was a day at sea, so I was ready for a more low key day.
We had breakfast and saw Goofy in his nightgown.



Genevieve visited the Oceaneer Club for a Doc McStuffins activity.





I spent a few hours relaxing on the deck with a rice krispie Mickey pop.
I was so excited that I closed my eyes.
I was wishing I had 3 more.

Mother and Sister took the girls for a meet and greet with Anna and Elsa.



Our final night was my favorite dinner at Tiana's Place.  


The food was spicy and tasty.  







We met my favorite princess, Tiana of New Orleans.  



Tiana sang with her band, the Crawdads, and all of the wait staff participated in a little dancing parade.  We danced too, and also did the limbo.
The men also ordered as many appetizers as they could.  



We loved our Disney cruise, and I think Genevieve was the perfect age for it.  Caroline had a marvelous time, but G still believed in all of the magic of the characters.  It was a very memorable trip.



No comments: