Sweet T and I went to Nashville on Saturday to celebrate the two years that we have been dating. We were set up by this nerd, and his wife Shelli:
Craig Perry, Sweet T's pal from high school and former travel companion.
In 2007 we met at the Opryland hotel to see the lights, and I brought my entire family:
We met up with Rusty, Sweet T's best friend, and his wife Mary Fran. MF and I get along famously. She is completely sarcastic, more so than me, which I didn't think was possible. She also likes pink and cupcakes, so we are like BFF. Here she scopes out the options at Gigi's.
I forced the MF to pose with our wares. Big Rusty decided to honk as Sweet T was taking our photo from the car. I anticipated Rusty's amateur antics, thus maintaining my picture perfect grin. MF was ill prepared. The boys giggled like fools.
Here is MF posing in front of their beautiful new home. It was built in the 30's, and lacks a front pathway just like my home, so I think our houses would be friends. Oh, except that their house is way bigger and way cooler, thus making my Gingerbread home slightly jealous.
Sweet T and I shacked it up at the new Hutton Hotel, on West End. It was swanky. We loved it. Sweet T woke up and said, "Betsy, we should live in a hotel, just like Dylan on 90210. That hotel living is what made him even more cool." I had no idea he watched that show.
We posed in the lobby prior to going to the Nashville Predators hockey game.
Photographic evidence of hot dog consumption. I love them, I cannot lie, which I usually do about this. I like to say, "I don't dine on swine." That is a damn lie when I attend professional sporting events.
Look at MF's shiny, glossy hair. Mine is that shiny and glossy, but you just can't tell because its so kinky. No, really. It is totally shiny and glossy, I promise.
Here we are headed over to Robert's Western World, the happiest place on earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment