The day after Christmas, I headed down to Kentucky to visit Sweet T, his parents, and his aunt. We had afternoon tea, and then headed back to their house for cocktails and presents.
As I sipped my cosmo, I opened my lovely new purse from Sweet T. I feigned surprise at its beauty, but I myself was instrumental in procuring it. I saw it at Nordstrom a few weeks ago, and quickly connected Sweet T to the salesgirl. Cha-ching, new purse for me!
Merry Christmas, Aunt Shirley. I give to you... a picture of me!
Pat and Eddie were not left out. They also received pictures of me as a gift. All of the pictures featured their son as well.
New Ray-bans from Jane and Bob. My parents are excellent gift-givers!
As I slurp my drink, I spy with my little eye a liquor stopper. How appropriate!
Aunt Shirley gave me this beautiful scarf. Stylish, but also functional to hide my giraffe neck.
At this point I'm feeling the love, the booze, and my new Lola perfume.
We thought it would be fun to model our newest gifts!

No comments:
Post a Comment