Betsy

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Engagement Photos

Trinity and I got a wonderful present in the mail today from our wedding photographers, Kurtis and Jen Bowersock. They sent us "web ready" photos from our engagement session. We started the fun at our house, trying not to look too awkward smooching on the couch.

Then I had to include our 3rd family member, the beautiful Kashmir. I love how blue her eyes look here.
I couldn't find her Target trenchcoat that I often make her wear, but I did locate her fish hat. She looked thrilled as we shot this. I love her face and I'm digging my hair.
As I have joked before, my house literally sits on railroad tracks. We usually get one train a day, and it just so happened to roll by while we stood in the backyard.
We also went to my favorite cupcake spot. Everything is pink and I love it!
Downtown
This one was also artsy and fun.
Big nostril-flaring Betsy snort/laugh.

More snort/laughing. I am so delicate and petite.
We had such a fun evening with Kurtis and Jen. We can't wait for the wedding.

No comments: