We spent Saturday afternoon at the rooftop pool at our hotel. It was crazy windy and the lounge chairs were all chained together to avoid blowing onto the highway below us! We had such fun chatting it up with fruity frozen drinks.

I did a swaying dance to apply my spray sunscreen. For those of you who live in Indy, you are familiar with the swaying woman who resides on the corner of Mass Ave. She is a computer animated lady, who sways in the most mesmerizing way, and she transfixes me whenever I drive or walk by. I was recreating this for my friends, and everyone else at the pool.
* Sidenote for this ridiculous pic:
Trinity bought me a new swimsuit for our honeymoon for my birfday. He let me go shopping alone, but gave me some fashion advice. It went like this:
"Betsy, please get a solid colored suit. Everything you own is so bright and printed. I'd like for you to tone it down a bit. I like you in simple colors. Not so loud."
I came home with this. I can't fight my inner Mrs. Roper. He was a sport, and told me he liked it. Then he handed me my new July issue of Instyle, and turned it to a fashion poll inside. 59% report that they prefer solid colored swimsuits over 41% who like bold prints. "See, see? Instyle and I agree!", he argued. You lose, T.
This is as close as I dare get with swimsuit photos. My friends, all beautiful, would kill me.

No comments:
Post a Comment