Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yet another shower for moi!

Just for the record, I know that the number of showers being held in my honor is totally ridic. I just don't care! I love it! This past weekend my dear sister and our friend Shelli gave me a lovely shower at a local winery in their small town.

What winery shower is complete without a 3 year old? Caroline likes to party, and in no way are her mother and I encouraging her to be a booze hound.
We tasted. Note my animal print. I love loud obnoxious prints as I have mentioned earlier! If every surface in my home was covered in a cheetah, giraffe, zebra, or leopard print I would be thrilled. I don't think that will happen though. T thinks having Kashmir in the home is enough Wild Kingdom.
Here is the CAKE. I mean a fabulous cake. It was pink and fabulous, and had raspberry filling. I love raspberry filling, but opted out on it for my wedding cake. I was worried someone might have that diverticulitis, that disease where raspberry seeds get stuck in your intestines, and then you feel all crappy. I couldn't have that on my conscience. It might affect the mood on the dance floor. Plus raspberry filling is freakin' expensive. This cake was so good that I just ate another piece, 3 days later, at 9:30 a.m. Don't judge
Wine that tasted like raspberry jam. Sommeliers the world over would have turned up their noses in disgust! I loved it! I am no wine snob!
Meg, C, and I
Once again, the automatic present opener was in full on operation mode. She was rockin' a bubble hem. I love! Thanks girls!

No comments: