Betsy

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swoon Worthy

This past weekend, Sweet T and I were able to visit with our families. My niece's half birthday party was on Saturday, and my sister and pal Shelli hosted a wonderful bridal shower for me on Sunday. Sweet T's parents and Aunt Shirley met us for dinner on Saturday night. Aunt Shirley treated us all to a tasty meal. When the waitress brought the check, Shirley took out her wallet, and these beauts came to light-
Gasp! Sweet T back in '94 with a stylin' Zorro 'stache, and one eyebrow.
Here he is in a tuxedo for his senior picture. Its a good thing I didn't date him in high school, because his irresistible studliness might have tarnished my reputation. I had to grab my camera and get some photographic evidence. I can't be the only one with my awkward phases captured on this blog.(see fang post)
Ah, but I jest. Here he is more recently with a bit of facial hair, and two brows. Much better. Based on our previous looks, it is better that we met a bit later in life.

1 comment:

The Kenworthys said...

If this man marries you it will be a miracle....
And by the way if that happens you owe Mom a large
chunk of change for 2 VERY pink dresses!