Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Wedding Preview

We had such a magical wedding evening. My parents, Jane and Bob, hosted a stunning event. I glowed the whole evening, from happiness and overzealous dancing! Our photographers, Kurtis and Jen Bowersock, were phenomenal. I can't wait to post some actual photos from the evening that they took. I snagged these from our matchmaker, Shelli. They are mostly of my back, as I didn't sit down all evening!
Remember Gabe? He brings the funk, my friends. We don't fool around when we get to rockin'.

At this point my bustle had fallen. I was forced to tuck it into the back of my dress. If this had happened 3 hours earlier, I would have collapsed into a puddle of woe and hopelessness. By 10:00 pm I was not worried about it.
Fake upper cut to Gabe's cheek? You betcha!

Hello Jessica. I like your dress. And your hair. And your necklace. Pretty much all of it. I thought you looked amazing...

yet, here I come to get all up in Toddie's face! I was obviously having a very good time by this point. Anonymous hands are trying to fix my dress. My hand is trying to steal Todd's beer.

Caroline cuts a rug.

Andy, Michelle, Shelli and Craig made up a table of 14. We knew they would get along. They are all four an important part of us getting married! Shelli and Craig set us up, and Andy and Michelle helped Trinity get his job here so he could move to marry me. Perfect!
Once again, truly irresistable:)







1 comment:

The Gimlet Eye said...

YAY! Congratulations. You look stunning! Cannot wait to see your pics on FB as well as your blog. Chelsea has nothing on you and my sister, Lizzie! :)