Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wedding Rehearsal

Our rehearsal on July 23, 2010 was truly fabulous. Trinity and I had a wonderful time visiting with our families and dear friends. Pat and Eddie hosted a swanky dinner at a restaurant overlooking the city. The views were great and we toasted at twilight to our love.

Dad and I practiced walking. I was so thrilled with my dress, Pat's former wedding gown. Dad looked great in his new Truman-style spectacles.
3 of my beautiful bridesmaids, listening attentively to instructions. Kate, Meg, and Nic were all overachievers in school, you see, so they are very good listeners and rule followers. This is another reason we get along so well!

Precious Caroline, who was a perfect angel all weekend.

Rob, Meghan and Katie

The not so good listeners were on the other side. Chad and Josh look all business, while Joey and Craig show their true colors.

Cut back to the listening side. Jamie, Courtney and Katie were all on target.

Rob, Rusty, Josh and Chad not paying attention.

The Caroline duo, being wonderful. Older Caroline was truly a magnificent flower girl. Her main job of controlling the smaller version was executed perfectly. She was beautiful and quite helpful.

I could'nt resist. Nicole's face here is priceless. She's going to love me for this.

Trinity's parents, Pat and Eddie. Thank you for such a lovely event!!!!
Could I be any luckier?
Not only is he stunningly attractive, he also travels with a gang of fellow goofs.













No comments: