So I was reading my dear pal, Sherry's blog at:
and she was announcing her excitement over the Pumpkin Spice latte. My other pal, Jodi @
also loves her some pumpkin spice lattes. I have never felt the love. People go gaga over these things, but I don't like them. I don't like coffee.

Today I went to order my usual no water, soy chai tea latte, and I was bemoaning the fact that I was the only nerd who didn't like the pumpkin spice lattes. My friendly neighborhood barista, and by "neighborhood" I mean huge corporate mega mogul barista, suggested I try a pumpkin spice chai tea latte.
HALLELUJAH! CAN I GET A WITNESS?
Fabulous. Beyond fabulous. I loved it, but my complaining wasn't over. I said the flavor was a tad rich and I feared I would have trouble finishing even a tall (12oz) Again, this lady saved the day by offering a short, (8oz) which isn't even listed as an option. She called it Starbucks' best kept secret, since they don't advertise that size. It's like a baby cup, but perfect for me!

1 comment:
welcome aboard the pumpkin train...thanks for sharing the baby cup secret.
Post a Comment