We immediately explored the charming town.


We did a lot of hot tubbing. This involved terry robes, boots and cocktails in paper cups for safety. Tim sported his ski goggles.
So did I.

It snowed as we tubbed it up.
We had drinks at JBar, in the Hotel Jerome.

We headed into town on our own one day, while Tim and Jamie were skiing. It was beyond beautiful.

We came to a bookstore and I found this-
so naturally, I did this.
We watched the Superbowl at The Hotel Jerome. We were jazzed that some Bronco cheerleaders were there to shake their fannies. I thought they were way more exciting than The Black Eyed Peas.
My husband agreed. He seems to have a thing for cheerleaders. That's clearly why he chose me.
Skiing, minus Betsy.
Buff modeling, recall our gifts from Pat and Eddie on Christmas.

Close up
Our big night out took us to Matsuhishu, Aspen's fabulous sushi joint.
Amazing!




No comments:
Post a Comment