We had another 2 hour delay due to snow and ice yesterday. I had watched the weather forecast, but I wasn't too worried about it. I was shocked by my 5:20 a.m. ConnectEd call telling me about the delay. As I pulled on my ugly Ugg boots for the umpteenth time to head out in the snow, I thought about how much I'm looking forward to spring. My spring break is a mere four weeks away, and I'm hoping to hold on that long. I think I might have the record for the longest I've gone without seeing this sweet and sassy girl-

I last saw her on Christmas!!! I plan on heading down to the Volunteer state for a few days. This will make her mother very happy, as she loves to see her sister for extended periods of time. I am an awesome houseguest. I remove all of your tags for free. Unfortunately, I also demand a lot of fruit and I will request a swim in your giant bathtub. Anyway, the person who loves my visits the most is my brother in law. He loves to spend copious amounts of time with me, and we often just sit in the kitchen, sipping tea and talking for hours.
The best thing about Chip and Caroline is that they look exactly alike. I can't stress this enough. The child received none of our genes, except she does run like her mother.

Right?

C &C are so much alike that I often giggle because they remind me of my all time favorite Disney characters, Tuck and Roll. They are identical, act the same and finish everything with a clap and a "ta-da!"
I can't wait to see them, really.
A few short weeks after Spring Break, I will watch the Royal Wedding.

Kate is wearing a fascinator, and boy does she fascinate me. She is a beauty. He once looked like his mother. As 30 draws near, he now has taken on the horsey features of his father and Princess Margaret. That is rather unfortunate. My mother is in full swing with excitement over this weekend. We have talked about it almost as much as we discussed my own nuptials. Speaking of which, I'm trying to talk Sweet T into planning a lovely one year anniversary trip this summer.
I want to go somewhere warm and tropical. Tropical! Why you must mean Island Pink Tory Burch medallion shoes? Why, yes I do! I'm ready for some warmness to sport these cheery bits of perfection.
Lastly, I'm dying to see this cinematic creation on Memorial Day weekend. I so loved the original Hangover. It's not my normal type of comedy, but I thought it was brilliant. I'm looking forward to seeing the Wolf pack again. Check out the monkey. I think monkeys are hilarious. Remember Marcel from Friends? He was great until they had to remove him from the show because he liked to bite Jennifer Aniston or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment