Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Las Fagis 2011

Trinity and I headed down to Lake Norris for our annual summer lake trip with our pals.  That area is so gorgeous!  We started our weekend off right with some cake for Allison's birthday.  When I called I requested a lake scene with girls in bikinis.  I thought Allison would love that.  The lady at the cake shop said "people are too hard to do."  I was thrilled to see that they improvised.  Check out this tacky ass cake-  

That's a squirrel and a raccoon.  We generally try to avoid raccoons while laking.  It tasted great, despite the silly decor.
Tyler helped Jamie cut it up.
 We sang to the birthday girl.


 We floated all afternoon in the water, wearing life jackets as adult diapers.




 T snacked on the boat.
Tyler snagged Steve's tank top, and the party continued...
Tim and I always have to shoot some sort of ridiculous video.  I explained to the crowd that last year I had to explain to an EL student how a Tyrannosaurus Rex moves.  The dinosaur fell down in the book he was reading, and he couldn't get up.  My sweet little boy with limited English needed a visual representation, so I got on the floor and showed him.  I decided to show my friends my mad dino skills.

No comments: