We continued our arts patronage last evening. We are going to many events this year with IndyHub, Miss Molly's young professionals organization. We are young professionals, indeed! Actually, I think husband is kinda pushing it. He's 35.
Speaking of husband, he wasn't in the cooperating mood last night for the obligatory photo shoot. I whipped out the janky old camera and the orb appeared. Oooooooooo, it's October and I'm officially spooked out.
This was my first attempt, with T refusing to show anything but the back of his fabulous head.
This was a slight improvement. I would get rid of the fan pull if I had any photoshopping skills. Or if I cared.
I finally got to go to the Phoenix Theatre. It's a fabulous little venue in downtown Indy.
Molly!!!
Curly headed Hautians unite to mesmerize the Indy theatre crowd! Actually we just chatted and laughed.
The configuration of the theatre was very small and intimate. Speaking of intimate, the play was very intimate! It focused on incest, abortion, sex, and suicide. Wowzers! There was even a tad bit of nudity.
I am just glad that T and I are such sophisticated theatre goers. We did not even exchange a silent snicker and chortle when bare buns were exposed. No we did not.

No comments:
Post a Comment