Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eyes Wide Shut

I'm pretty jazzed today because I am blogging on my brand new MacBook Air.  It is fabulous and lightweight, and it was a great surprise from my parents.  Trinity has been wanting to throw it around the room since it is so incredibly light.  Thanks, iBob.


We celebrated Halloween in style at a party at our favorite bar.  The theme was "Eyes Wide Shut."  That was that horribly freaky-deaky Tom Cruise film from that 90s where no one wore any clothing, just masks.  We wore masks and clothing.  

Steve, Allison, Pat and Meg

The masks were incredibly annoying and didn't fit anyone's face correctly.  We wore them on and off for giggles.  The best giggles came when Allison put hers on, which usually made her then get all serious and smirk a bit.  Note the photo above.  
We wore cocktail attire,  however my dress comes across in photos as sort of the typical "It's Halloween and I'm going to use that as an excuse to be a sexy nurse, police officer,  or hooker."  I apologize.  It was much more demure in person.  I think.

The whole crew's photo, taken by the bouncer who really liked to talk to us and give us Halloween candy.

Things were starting to get a bit rowdier here.  Trinity discovered the mask was much more comfortable when worn on the back of one's head.

Oh now we're talking.
I wore my faux rabbit fur.  This lovely stole was purchased and not stolen from the Republic of Bananas like 6 years ago.  Last night was its first showing.  

Allison and I got a decent picture here, aside from my dress pooling around my midsection in the most unflattering way.
I know, we'll put on our masks.
"Yes!" said Allison with a cheery grin.
Masks on...

cue the Angry Allison face.

Good lord that is funny.

Robeghan!

Cabs were taken home and fun was had by all!

No comments: