"Well color me happy. There's a sofa in here for two."-Vivian, Pretty Woman.
I'm feeling just as happy as Julia right about now. Trinity and I had the inspection on our house yesterday, bringing us one step closer to closing. We found a house about 2 weeks ago, and snapped it right up.
We do like her so. I'll include interior pictures when she actually belongs to us and has all of our stuff.
We were so jazzed that we went out for sushi.
Here we are in the midst of a very deep discussion about our future.
Ha!
We be talkin' about them there sushi rolls!
They were so good.
After dinner we went to peruse some furniture, as I have some vision for this house, albeit cloudy.
I have trouble making decisions.
I have come close to convincing the husband that we need all new furniture, since we will have doubled our living space. Still not a huge home at almost 2100 square feet, but quite a manse when one is accustomed to living in a home the size of a kitty litter box.
We went to Kittle's.
That place has got the goods, but is ginormous.
Speaking of ginormous-
Big girl in a little chair!
T loved this quite masculine bed.
I said, "meh."
We both loved this piece, particularly T after giving it the lounge test.
We finished our tour de furnishings in typical Betsy-Trinity style.
We spied this mirrored coffee table.
I thought it was kinda cool, but not really my taste.
Trinity was inspired...
to roll up a dollar bill and pretend he was at an 80s house party doing a line of cocaine.
We are most welcome in any abode, I tell you!
Cheers to us:)





No comments:
Post a Comment