Betsy

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Robby's 31st

Brother Robby turned 31 yesterday.  5 months each year we are only one year apart, but of course there are really 17 months between us. Enough math, let's party!

Meghan planned a little party that was supposed to start in their home and end in a bar.  We never made it out of their house.





Allison was seriously attached to some Pinot-

I said, "just belt it and cinch it!"

 The best part of the night could only be described as a performance of Vaudeville variety by Robby and his oldest friends.
Robby, Jason, Robby's first friend in Kindergarten, Casey, a latecomer who joined the group in the 6th grade, and Caleb, Robby's friend from pre-school.

They know each other quite well and therein lies the hilarity.  I believe as I snapped this they were giving Jason a bit of grief for liking Ashlee Simpson's music, which he proudly admitted and owned his admiration for her.

Casey and Pat took a brief  respite from shots of Dr. McGillicuddy's Peppermint Schnapps, which was quite popular.

Happy birthday to Robby, who is working his way well into his 30s!