Betsy

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ooooo Baby, Baby...Baby, Baby....Ah, Push it.

I sort of always heard Salt n Pepa's iconic song in my head when I heard someone was pregnant.  It's wonderfully hilarious.
Now that I'm pregnant, I hear it more often.
Bam!
I'm with child.

I might actually not want to punch a random child who hugs me and says, "You have a baby in your belly?"  I usually want to answer in the negative, calling the kid a jerk and mentioning that I have just finished a quesadilla.
No more.
Yes, yes, I am growing a person.

That is my peanut at 8 1/2 weeks.
We went back at 13 weeks and now I'm telling people to avoid thoughts that I need to lay off the cupcakes.

I promise I won't start to opine on all things motherly.  Everyone knows I don't know squat about babies.  I'm working on that.  I'll be sure to include some anecdotes on just how clueless I am.  

T is thrilled!
I am thrilled!
In laws are thrilled!
My mother is off her rocker- say ridiculously crazy things daily thrilled!

I am due in September, a mere 9 days before Robeghan's nuptials.  Who says I don't know how to time things?

Updates to follow!




1 comment:

meezo said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! So excited for you.