Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

15 Weeks and Fancy Feast Does it Again

Our baby is now the size of an apple.  So fitting for this teacher.  T snapped a couple of photos of me this week.  We decided to pose in front of the giant piece of artwork that we hung after letting it sit on our floor, leaning against the wall for approximately 5 weeks.
The hanging of this art is almost as exciting as the bump displayed below-

Waist?
I used to have one.  It be expanding, friends.

This picture is hilarious because Trinity thinks he is so funny.  He usually takes about a dozen pictures prior to taking the official one.  Here I am getting geared up...


That's my 1st year of teaching dress.  I'm very sentimental with that old thing.  I shall wear it through this pregnancy until the buttons are bulging.  

I don't think we have very long.   Perched next to me are Trinity's 15 year old Birkenstocks that are always poised and ready to trip/kill his wife by lurking in the most inopportune spots.

The photographer got a picture himself.  This was 7 a.m.


In equally important news.  Sean and Lisa got married.  Sean and Lisa are the couple from the adorable Fancy Feast commercials.  If you haven't seen these, go to youtube immediately.  I may watch the entire series nightly.


The engagement video was an amazing commercial, but this is a close second.  I'm hoping that I'm more interested in this baby than kitties.

No comments: