Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's a ....

Psyche!
Does anyone say that these days?  
I do.
I'm just reporting that our 20 week anatomy scan went wonderfully. All pieces and parts measured normally and our baby appears to be healthy as can be.  We we so thrilled.
T posed with our first pictures on the elevator at the hospital.



We celebrated our fabulous news with dinner at H2O.  I was able to indulge in some fully cooked rolls, which were fabulous.



This is my 20 week pose.  



At 20 weeks I am up 8 1/2 lbs and feeling so petite. Ha!  When I think of 20-30lbs more it seems a little crazy!
I feel like my stomach is enormous, and my protein levels were a tad high.  The nurse questioned my salt intake.  I might have to start to watch that, since my taste buds have totally changed from sweet to savory and salty.  I really want to eat Cheezits any hour of the day.  They are so nutritional, you know. 

The lawn crew came and did a number on our yard.


The mulch smells great to me.  Perhaps another oddity of pregnancy.


The landscapers put down straw and grass seed where the previous owners had a swing set.  We still have a few years before that!  

The big announcement will soon follow.

No comments: