Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Birthday

My birthday started a bit early when Trinity came home from work with this box-

those would be the chocolate macarons that I fell in love with last summer in Seattle. 


T had his pal Andy pick them up when he went to Seattle this week for work.
That's some planning!
I was thrilled. 


I opened it after my intermediate/advanced yoga class on Monday evening, which is becoming increasingly more slow flow/Betsy modifies everything and spends a lot of time in child's pose.  
T bought me this Lulu top in California as an early gift to better accommodate my growing girth.  

Last night we bought Trinity a new natural gas grill.
This was an hour and a half endeavor as he had to bargain with the Lowe's peeps to get the same deal he found at Home Depot.
I was forced to sit on a lawn mower and wait.  


This morning I was presented with my final gift.  Trinity knows I love gift packaging, so he went into my closet, snagged this gift bag full of maternity clothes I borrowed from Nicole, dumped them all over the floor and then dropped a teeny box inside this giant bag, sans tissue.  

He really gets what I mean when I say swanky presentation.  


I do love my new necklace.


I wore it today for my 33rd birthday/week 26 picture.

I am definitely growing.  This top accentuates that.  My innie belly button is rapidly becoming an outie and I am not handling it well.  No one can control what kind of former link they had to their mothers, but outies gross me out.
They make me think of Cabbage Patch Dolls (terrifying) and tied ends of balloons (even more terrifying.)
I shall soon have an outie, which I will be unable to touch or gaze upon.

I am excited to see my entire family this weekend, and collect more gifts.
I got a Bonefish gift card from Aunt Shirley because she knows I can down some serious Bang Bang.
Eddie and Pat sent me a gift card to A Pea in the Pod for a fun shower dress.
Yay!
Lastly, BFF Marinda nailed it!

Petunia the goose is my favorite book character.  Most of these are out of print, but she has a way, that little sneak.
These will go in Vivi's library and I am thrilled! 

No comments: