Trinity participated in a local 4K race on Saturday evening with Tim and Steve. They formed a team of 3, referred to as a "pint" in entry terms.
This silly race encouraged costumes and gave out small cups of beer in lieu of water to the runners.
T was all in.
Tim had the brilliant idea of wearing their wives' Lululemon gear, since all three men agree that Allison, Jamie and I all have spent way too much money on that stuff.
T posed for Allison in her living room
I love that her antlers look like they are part of his noggin.
My husband's tiny hips look even better in my yoga pants than I do.
Steve engages his gluteus in chair pose, while the two Ts break out their best trees.
This one is priceless.
I think they looked pretty hilarious, and were quite the hit at the race.
Trinity enjoys his post race brew, while wearing his medal that doubles as a bottle opener.
I couldn't be more proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment