Wowzers!
Random children are patting my stomach on a daily, or perhaps minute by minute basis.
Children love a pregnant teacher.
My normal personality might make me want to pinch a kid, but I think I'm getting a tad more tender hearted.
I only have one picture for this post, because I don't have a lot to share.
I'm doing well with work, although there are a lot of 4:30 p.m. naps.
I still feel great, aside from my stomach nose and black line of grossness on my torso.
We are closing in at less than 6 weeks from our due date.
Less than 3 weeks until I'm considered full term, which I don't understand for the life of me.
I'm having daily thoughts about actually vacating this infant from my body.
It's daunting, but I'm getting excited. I will post pictures of the nursery soon. Mother and I have a little furniture painting project to complete and she has to hang some pictures. I don't hammer.


2 comments:
I want to thank you so much for your posting... I read them daily through Katie's blog. I can't believe how much she looks like your mom when she got married. I also can't believe how creative you are and how much I enjoy reading everything you write. You really should write a book. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your life. I am still at IUPUI and remember the RIP you put on the dead bird near the parking garage. Good luck with the new chapter in your life and if it is ok with you, I will continue to be a part of it. (I am Jessica Kenworthy's mom)
Yes, thank you Mary Jo! What a wonderful start to my day. I so appreciate you!
Post a Comment