9 months, what, what?
So yay for that, but another month to go. I'm not sure why they say you are pregnant for 9 months, because that is a lie. 40 weeks=10 months=large woman.
I jest!
I'm still feeling pretty great!
I bought some heinous flip flops
(pictured above) to contain my fatty ankles that spilled over the tops of my tennis shoes last Friday. The shame involved was bad. That shall not be repeated.
I've worn them each day this week, and they are super comfortable and very supportive. I have not had much swelling since I started wearing them with every outfit since Monday.
My Mom and Dad returned home from Vancouver and brought some Lulu goodies from the outlet there.
I think this bag will make a great diaper bag and the reflective edging on that jacket will prevent me from getting hit by a car during my Saturday prenatal yoga/bolster pillow rolling session, which of course takes place indoors.
I believe it is probably intended for running outdoors, thus the reflective part.
Genevieve was not forgotten during the trip.
iBob bought her this onesie and Hello Kitty crawling things.
I find this funny because my mother always taught me that "bathroom humor" was disgusting and unladylike. She has clearly changed gears on that.
When we picked Mom and Dad up from the airport, we showed our gratitude by sending them home with a souvenir kitty. I love the vet that they have, so I sent Kashmir to get her shots. You know Benadryl ain't happening.
Mom was concerned that she was in hiding. She finally came out-
just in time to formally snub Finn, who desperately desires friendship.
Silly puss!
Kashmir is friends with no one!
I got this text message last night,
so she has settled in.
I can't stand it. I feel like a crazy person as I walk around my house yelling "Where is Mama's kitty?"
Not here, senile prego!
I can't remember that, so thank goodness she will be back in a few days.
I had my school baby shower today.
We used to host school showers in our LGI room, or Large Group Instruction room. They were kinda lame with punch bowls. My friend Cat broke the mold by having her baby shower at BW3s. Guess what they have there that you can't have at an elementary school at 4 p.m. on a Thursday?
Booze.
Yes, booze at a baby shower.
Just because I can't drink doesn't mean everyone else has to be miserable as I open diapers!
We had mine at our favorite Mexican restaurant that is just down the street from school. I have downed more margaritas from there than I care to mention. It was a fiesta theme and so we had some cake and margarita shaped cake pops!
O'le!
This is why I take bump pictures in the morning, because by afternoon my hair is frizzy and I look like a wildebeest.
I'm a hot funky mess after teaching all day, but check out this cake!
Mom has finished the side table for the nursery, so I will post those pictures once I get it back, but her sheets arrived so her crib is complete!







No comments:
Post a Comment