Betsy

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

T's 36th Birthday Bash and a Fashion Show

Allison, Jamie, Meghan and I went to the swankiest fashion show in town at our local Lululemon.  They were debuting their fall line of overpriced exercise clothing.  We couldn't miss it.  

Remember how much our husbands love it?
That truly might be one of my favorite photos of all time.  Steve, Tim and Trinity in our Lulu wear, joining hands to commemorate crossing the finish line.
Beautiful.

Back to the show-  

It was fun.  I also had San Pelligrino Limonata for the first time in my life.  Delish.
I'm sad I discovered this at the end of my pregnancy.  It could have broken up the liquid boredom that I have experienced with only water and chai tea lattes.  


My gal Erin is one of my favorite instructors.  She is a Lululemon ambassador, and she rocked the runway.  


That is not my big finger in all of these shots.  That would be a bald man.  
I think.  Or maybe just my finger.  


We celebrated another big event recently.
My honey man is 36.  
Actually he will be 36 on Tuesday, August 28th, but we had a soiree for him at my parents' house on Saturday.


Lady G better inherit those bird legs.

My parents framed a poster from our favorite Nashville honky tonk bar, Robert's Western World.  
We've had many wild nights there!


I procured the cake, of course.
I tried to get Murray State on it, but my bakery said they couldn't replicate a trademarked logo.
You know what they can replicate?
Icing that looks like silly string has been squirted all over it.
I wasn't impressed with the decor, but it was delicious.  
T is also wearing his new heart rate watch that I bought him.  All of the cool kids have them.  

This photo truly shows my current size, which is of course, petite.

Megan brought her family over to rock the house.  

Nolan is almost 8 months and is a pretty cool baby.

Meg is one of those mothers who managed to give birth to the same child twice.
Look at how much they resemble each other!  


We knew that we were bringing down the house when Nolan went to work on the Loopdy-Loo accessory.  He knows how to work his jaw.  
Par-tay!


Naturally, Courtney would not be outdone.
Tequila shots!


Here is my final party shot.


Ryan and T are undoubtedly discussing their side jobs as "lords of the land, " and also how birthday parties for those in their mid-late 30s are quite different than they were 15 years ago.

I had a serious cake hangover Sunday morning.

Happy birthday, sweet husband!

No comments: