My wee bunny was 2 months old on Friday.
We watched the IU game and she wore a fancy onesie that will fit her for approximately one more game.
Trinity claims she can go to IU or Notre Dame if she goes to college in Indiana, or UT or Vanderbilt if she heads to his home state of Tennessee.
He has been wearing her around in this Baby Bjorn that Nicole sent us.
He refused to wear the Moby wrap, but deems the Bjorn "man enough."
Nic sent it via snail mail, and I dug out this photo to show her wearing it four years ago, with Madelyn.
Well, now this is a different one.
It seems BFF Nic is a connoisseur of Baby Bjorns.
We went to see T's parents this weekend, and of course I took zero pictures.
Brilliant.
On the way home we stopped at Frisch's Big Boy for G's orientation to the glorious establishment.
In usual Betsy fashion, I ate a salad with grilled chicken on top.
Then I inhaled my own hot fudge cake.
I later learned that was 846 calories.
Oopsy!
In the restroom I waited in line for the stall with the changing table.
I encountered this woman-
everyone knows Maxine.
I know her well because I worked at Hallmark in high school.
Did you know that every greeting card goes into a numbered pocket?
Well, they do.
So the next time your lazy tail thinks about just putting a card back in a random spot, think of me.
Don't do it.
I spent hours upon hours of my teen life putting them tediously back in the right spot, and plotting revenge on the world.
Anyway, 85 year old Maxine was in the bathroom, wearing her cataracts dark sunshades and using her cane.
She grabbed my baby's foot and screamed,
"God, she's so fat and pretty!"
Well, yes.
What a compliment.
That truly made our Big Boy trip a memorable one, since I was reminded that I have a big girl.
I took G's 2 month pictures this morning with the stuffed mouse and Fancy Nancy.
Aw, shucks, Mom!
I think I will eat this paper circle.
Mom sent pictures of sister Katie.
I think G looks like both my sister and my husband.
Kinda weird.
Aunt Katie
Aunt Katie
Mom Betsy, zero resemblance
Aunt Katie
We go to the doctor next week so I will report on percentiles then.
And it's snowing!
Awesome.
I get to spend the day inside making my hands talk!
















No comments:
Post a Comment