The tree is up!
Lady G spends a lot of time gazing at those lights!
Naturally, we got her a tree for her room.
More gazing at lights=sustained attention and elevated brain functioning.
I created that equation myself.
Our Christmas card has been sent!
I love to get them out super early, thus obligating others to send me a card in return!
Ha!
I love to get Christmas cards!
I race to the mailbox each day.
Actually, I do that each day all year.
I love mail.
Genevieve met Santa.
He was a large man.
Mother said she looked like a little purple jelly bean.
Now it wouldn't be right if I didn't include some card outtakes with commentary.
Here I suggested that my husband include the 4th member of our family, Kashmir.
She refused to acknowledge the camera.
So did the little no neck wonder.
Look, G, look at the camera.
Gosh, my hair is shiny.
And so is my face.
Heard of pressed powder?
Apparently not.
Clinique Stay-Matte powder you misled me.
Matte must mean "glossy or slippery."
Husband, kiss the baby!
Do what I say!
I'm the boss of this operation.
Kiss her again!
The Christmas goose came early for Genevieve.
This one won't work because her precious red socks are absent.
Looking at this one, so are her faculties.
A close up of misery and gnarly Betsy nails.
Merry Christmas!
Now send me a card.







No comments:
Post a Comment