I'm so sorry for the terrible delay.
It seems I have reached my max for blogging storage and now must pay $2.49 a month to keep up this habit.
I've added a PayPal link at the bottom for all of my avid readers to contribute to the cause.
Oh, I jest!
It actually took me like 2 days to figure it out and pay the Google wallet.
I wish I had Google's wallet.
I bet it's Prada.
Back to the fun and silliness!
The other day I was cooing at my chile and I grabbed my camera. We sit like this a lot.
As I scanned the room I saw this little fuzz head-
Oh, sweet kitty, I feel your angst.
The elephant in the room is obvious.
And that elephant be named Baby G.
Poor kitty is a tad jealous.
She has been receiving copious amounts of Whisker Lickins, but has not added one ounce to her kitty physique.
I now have a baby scale thanks to my pal Jamie.
I've added baby weighing and kitty weighing to my list of activities.
It is so fun.
Kitty=7lbs, 6 oz.
Genevieve=13 lbs, 4 oz.
Holy Crikey!
That's right, folks.
Trinity and I have one large girl on our hands, according to both the scale, the percentiles at the pediatrician's office, and the waistband of many a pair of 3 month pants.
In other news, Thanksgiving was swell.
Mom and I hosted a small soiree on Wednesday and rocked the party.
The twins arrived.
As usual, Court sat in Teri's lap.
Some things never change.
We took lots of walks around the neighborhood.
Katie brought CeCe, the 4 lb piddling wonder.
Mother made her wear a doggy diaper.
She has a bladder the size of a thimble and she empties it everywhere but outside.
We met up with my pal Kathy's kiddos and continued another walk on Thanksgiving.
Jane showed off her Dobbs Park nature center skills by picking up this deer head.
It still had teeth and hair.
The kids were impressed.
I'm impressed that Caroline is wearing that Bieber nightie out of the house.
Just pushing my stroller with my baby!
The walk continues!
I will catch up on some more soon, now that I am paying the Piper.








No comments:
Post a Comment