We split our Labor Day weekend with both sides of our family. On Sunday afternoon we went to YaYa and Bob's for the ultimate surprise.
I felt like Ty Pennington should have been there with a megaphone shouting, "Move that bus! Here's your new home!"
G got a house.
A perfect little G/Caroline sized house.
It is a tiny mini me version of my parents' home.
The excitement was serious.
Ava and Grace came to see the little house too.
Teri and Allison came to visit the little house (drink wine).
Don't ask what these two fools are doing.
Like I mentioned, there was wine drinking involved.
Giant Robby explored the little white house.
I mostly explored my own bottle of Prosecco.
The cousins were out in full force with some invigorating playtime.
Genevieve followed Caroline everywhere, which was just awesome. I remained seated and sipped my sugary vino.
Trinity had another cake.
This one was much more attractive.
Mother attempted a photo shoot on the front porch of the girls' new house. It was a failure.
My darling doesn't like to follow directions.
On Tuesday I joined my bride to be pal Corrie for her cake tasting.
I'm kind of well known in this area for my discerning taste buds for quality flour, sugar and butter.
We were giddy.
There was a face in a hole.
You all know my thoughts on those.
The cake lady works from her home so we met at Starbucks, where all 3 of us were magically transformed into mermaids.
I'm looking a bit more merman, I think.
After careful deliberation, Corrie decided on cupcakes in about 20 different flavor varieties.
I couldn't be more happy with that choice.
I'll be double fisting cupcakes at her wedding in less than a month!
Yay!














No comments:
Post a Comment