Betsy

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2015

More Spring Break 2015

My daughter and I had a lady date this past week.  We shared a cupcake and some milk.




Then I was a big idiot who tried to take my rambunctious 2 1/2 year old into a local darling boutique.
She walked in and announced to everyone, "I'm gonna poop in your store!"
Well that's a fine how do you do right there! 
Since she is nowhere near being potty trained, she sidled up to this vintage highchair in one of the dressing rooms.

I refused to allow her to defecate next to this sign, as she was neither classy nor fabulous at that moment.


I yanked her up to leave and in her rage she knocked over a hat stand filled with hats and scarves.  She then threw a couple of costume necklaces on the floor.  
It was kind of like one of those moments when Karen Walker from Will & Grace would swing her martini glass around and knock stuff over.  
I was humiliated.  



The next day I took that child to daycare and had some Betsy time.  I had my first experience at Natural Born Juicers, and it was amazing.  Kale is good in juice.


I went to yoga and was once again ignored by Otis, Amy's Brussels Griffon, who refuses to ever acknowledge my attempts to speak to and/or make out with him.  


On Thursday I had a girls' date with Lindsay and Marinda at the Cake Bake Shop.
That place is so elegant that it has become a new favorite of mine.

Linds got some chocolate chip cookie cake.


I had cherry chip cake, which is ironic because I typically don't like cherry flavored anything, unless it's actually a cherry.
That cake rocked my world.
So did the pink straw in my water glass.  


Lady Marinda had tea with her citrus cake.

My eyes are closed because I was in a cake induced coma.  


It was a busy couple of days.  

No comments: