Betsy

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bob is 67!

Last Friday started with a bang as BFF Marinda and I had our annual school spring pictures taken.
This year we felt faux fur was necessary.  



This one was on the photographer's computer screen, but I snapped a pic before there could be any arguments about copyright laws!  


Genevieve spent the weekend with YaYa and Bob to celebrate his birthday.
They went to St. Mary's of the Woods college for their Earth Day celebration and G discovered a love of ponies.  


The alpacas were a hit too.
My dream of having my own alpaca farm while Trinity owns a bicycle shop could one day be a reality.
G can sell fudge.




During G's Earth day fun, I had the perfect day of yoga, shopping, getting my hair did, and taking a nap.  I skipped lunch and ate one, I mean 2 Blondie's cookies in lieu of a balanced meal.
I can't resist those frosted sugar cookies.


We dined like fancy grownups at Spoke and Steele.  The decor was very Mad Men.  I would of course want to be Joan.  Joan is a *itch, but she gets stuff done.  Betty is just a *itch.  Peggy is annoying.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch YaYa, G and Caroline were doing their best posed sleeping.
Except for YaYa.  Pretty sure she's out.  


 The morning included Starbucks and stable play.  My kid probably wants to live on a farm now.  The only farm equipment we own are      matching pink rubber wellie boots and I don't think those count.  




Cake was enjoyed by all, mostly me.  


There were presents for the birthday Bob.  

Please note the Lilly Pulitzer for Target romper Caroline has on.  Her Aunt Bee (me) had no clue that I was entering a trial by combat by stepping into Target on Sunday morning.  Carts flying, carts filled to the brim, people bargaining and trading.
Uh, no thanks.
I'll pay a little more on the Lilly website and avoid the battle wounds.

Happy Birthday to Bob!!!!


No comments: