Two little bunnies were ready to roll at 9:00 for the Easter Egg Hunt at our church.
We wore our matching pink boots, G had on her bunny hat, and I wore sequined bunny ears the entire morning.
You're not surprised.
And we're off! The hunt started immediately after we snarfed down some doughnuts in the cafeteria.
The rule was to only get 10 eggs, but our determined girl did not understand that rule. We just kept letting her put eggs in her basket and then Trinity would take one out and throw it over his shoulder back into the mix.
I would have preferred he rolled those eggs down his pant leg back onto the football field. After all, that's how Andy Dufrene finally escaped Shawshank, shaking piles of pebbles bit by bit out out his pant leg. It was subtle. I think T almost winged some eggs off of people's heads.
This was as close as she would get to the bunny.
She got a bunny face.
She picked out a large butterfly tattoo. What a deep metaphor tattoo that is. I pray she won't have a butt hat butterfly tattoo at age 17 because of how much "she's grown, and changed."
Abby and Papi arrived and got some Easter treats.
G hit the mother load with treats from Abby, Papi, and Aunt Shirley.
More Easter fun tomorrow.














No comments:
Post a Comment